by Coach Debbie
My kids make me laugh every single day. So I decided to interview them, seeing how well they really know me, the woman who brought them into this world.
I want you to have fun with your kiddos too, so I'll share the links to print at the end!
Since I have 4 kids with short attention spans, I only allowed a couple to answer each question. We did this over dinner and laughed a lot! For reference, my kids are named PBAndJ = Paul Brad Andrew Josh.
(left to right: Brad 15, Paul 17, Andrew 13, Josh 13)
1. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY DOING WITH MOM?
Paul: eating out
2. WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY?
Andrew: touch and words are her love languages
Josh: when the kids do chores without being asked
3. WHAT MAKES MOM SAD?
Paul: the lack of interaction
Brad: sad videos
4. HOW ARE YOU AND MOM THE SAME?
Mix of kids: genetics
5. HOW ARE YOU AND MOM DIFFERENT?
6. WHAT IS MOM REALLY GOOD AT?
Paul: working hard
7. WHAT IS MOM NOT VERY GOOD AT?
Andrew: controlling emotions
Brad: helping with schoolwork
8. WHAT IS MOM'S FAVORITE THING TO DO?
Josh: sleep / nap / eat
9. HOW DOES MOM MAKE YOU LAUGH?
Josh: tells funny stories
10. WHAT FOOD DOES YOUR MOM MAKE THE BEST?
Brad: homemade Reese's cups
Andrew: taco meat
11. HOW OLD IS YOUR MOM?
* I'm 43 (almost 44)
12. HOW TALL IS YOUR MOM?
* I'm 5'7"
13. WHAT DOES MOM DO FOR A JOB?
14. WHAT IS YOUR MOM'S FAVORITE OUTFIT?
Jason (my husband): bathrobe
15. WHAT IS MOM'S FAVOITE FOOD?
Brad: Reese's cups
16. WHERE IS YOUR MOM'S FAVORITE PLACE TO GO?
Josh: Dominican Republic
Brad: Turks & Caicos
17. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOUR MOM ALWAYS SAYS TO YOU?
Josh: do the dishes
Paul: stop that
Brad: PaulBradAndrewJosh What's your name??
18. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND?
Brad: I don't know, I'm not around
19. WHAT WAS YOUR MOM LIKE WHEN SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL?
20. WHAT MAKES YOU PROUD OF YOUR MOM?
Andrew: love for Christ
21. IF MOM WERE A CHARACTER IN A BOOK, MOVIE, OR TV SHOW, WHO WOULD SHE BE?
Brad: the antagonist
Jason (my husband): Roseanne Barr
22. HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR MOM LOVES YOU?
Brad: she tells me
Andrew: she pays bills
23. IF MOM HAD A MILLIN EXTRA DOLLARS, WHAT WOULD SHE DO WITH IT?
Andrew: waste it
Josh: waste it
Paul: invest by giving it to me
24. WHAT IS MOM'S LEAST FAVORITE THING TO DO?
Andrew: yell at us constantly
Brad: not have peace
25. WHAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOUR MOM HAS TAUGHT YOU?
Josh: love one another
Paul: honesty is the best policy
YOUR TURN! Head here to view / print then interview your kids: